Thank you for the opportunity to let us represent you in the purchase of your new home.
We think of our clients as individuals with specific needs. With this in mind, our team will strive to give you exceptional service. In response to the more challenging market we have experienced over the years, we have become more determined and assertive with marketing and technology. This has allowed us to be very successful in securing results for our clients.
This is absolutely the very best time to be a buyer. Timing is everything and here are 4 reasons to confirm your decision to buy:
- Interest rates are at historic lows.
- Expect to get a great mortgage with an attractive rate.
- Prices are still low and you are buying into an appreciating market.
- Sellers are motivated to get their homes sold as more inventory is coming on the market.
The first step to purchasing a home is to select the right Realtor to effectively and profitably represent your interests.
Buyer Plan of Action:
In this market it takes a proactive and aggressive approach to find you the best home at the best price. Every buyer has access to the homes for sale in the Multiple Listing Service through various free websites such as Zillow or Trulia or Realtor.com. The reason why more buyers choose to work with us than any other agent is what we go above and beyond the multiple listing service to find our clients the best deals.
- Door Knocking – One of the best ways we find our clients a great home not yet on the market is we constantly door knock through the specific area that you as the buyer would like to live. We come across many potential sellers this way or a neighbor who knows of someone that would like to sell their home.
- Telephone Prospecting – Similar to door knocking, once you as the buyer identify the area you want to live in we will also call through those neighborhoods looking for potential sellers who are not yet on the market.
- Expired and Cancelled Listings – These are homes that were on the market at some point in the past 3 years and for whatever reason did not sell. Often times these sellers would still like to sell their home without having to go through the hassle of fully marketing their home.
- Database – We have an extensive database of clients who we actively keep in communication with, and have many clients who with the right buyer would be happy to sell their home, without having to go through the hassle of having their home on the market.